Detailed Step-by-Step Tutorial
To manage your Website Settings:
- Open the website you would like to change settings for.
- Click on Settings tab at the top of the site.
- Select a tab for a settings category.
- Font Family - Select font family for all website content (Times New Roman, Georgia, etc.).
- Font Style - Select font style for all website content (normal, Italic or theme default).
- Font Size (in px) - Select font size for all website content (12, 14, 16, etc.).
- Font Weight - Select font weight for all your website content (Theme default, normal, bold, etc.).
- Line Height - Select line height (spacing between two lines) for all website content (theme default, normal,10, 11, etc.).
- Custom Font Color - Click on slider to chose custom website font color (Red, Green, white, etc.).
- Google Analytics - To enable tracking for Google Analytics, enter your Account # (found when you login to Google Analytics) starting with: UA-
- Favicon - Enable this option to upload a favicon (an icon associated with your website, typically displayed in the address bar of a browser) to your website.
- Advanced users may enter custom codes for header / footer and custom scripts.
- Advanced users may edit CSS code for their Goshly website.
Advanced users may upload .xml, .txt, .kml files to manage search engine properties and related applications.
- Uploaded Sitemap.xml file allows a webmaster to inform search engines about URLs on a website that are available for crawling.
- Uploaded Robots.txt is a convention to prevent cooperating web spiders and other web robots from accessing all or part of a website which is otherwise publicly viewable.
- Uploaded locations.kml files are used for expressing geographic information and visualization in applications like Google Earth, Google Maps, Flickr, Virtual Earth and many others. With KML files you can gain trust with Google for verification of your business listing.
- Backup/Restore tool allows to create backups of either published or preview websites, and, if necessary, restore from those backups.
- Choose between grey and blue colors for your Goshly dashboard.