Detailed Step-by-Step Tutorial
- Go to APPS at the top of the screen.
- Drag News/Press widget to the area of the page where you'd like to add it to (you can re-size and re-position it later).
- Double-click on the added News/Press or right-click on it and go to News/Press Settings to reveal the Settings Pane.
- Select Theme: Choose a theme for News/Press widget.
Existing News/Press I titles, if any, are displayed in the table.
- Comments: Shows how many comments, if any, were made under each post.
- Edit: Edit a Press/News post.
- Delete: Delete a News/Press post.
- On/Off: Toggle ON to make a News/Press post active.
Manage Categories: Create new or manage existing categories for your News/Press posts. You are required to choose a category when creating a new post.
New Post: Add a new press release or a news item.
- Select Category: Pick a category for your News/Press post. If you haven't created any categories yet, go to Manage Categories from the previous screen.
- Title: Enter News/Press release title.
- Date: Choose a date for the News/Press post.
- Description: Create and format the content for your News/Press post.
- Upload Image: Add an image to include in the News/Press post.
- Upload Video: Add a video to your News/Press post.
- Email Address (the message gets sent to): Enter an email address to send a message to when your visitors add comments to the post.
- Email CC (separate by semi-colon): Add additional email address(es) to send a message to when your visitors add comments to the post.
- Allow visitors to comment on this post: Toggle Off to disable comments under the post.
- Email required for comments: Toggle ON to require customers to provide their email address in order to comment on the post.
- Featured News/Press: Toggle ON to make the post Featured. The post will be included when you add the Featured News/Press I widget.
- Active: Toggle ON to make the News/Press post active.
Click Save to preserve your edits.
- Title: Enter the title.
- Show as Tooltip: Show the title as tooltip (text that appears when your mouse hovers over the blog).
- Top: Set top margin.
- Left: Set left margin.
- Width: Set the width.
- Color: Choose background color.
- Opacity: Set opacity for the background.
- Image: Enable to use an image as a background.
- Size: Choose background size (i.e. auto, 100%, etc.).
- Position: Set position of the background.
- Repeat: Choose repeat type for the background.
- Color: Choose border color.
- Style: Chose border style.
- Width: Choose the width of the border.
- Radius: Choose border corner radius.
- Shadow: Toggle ON to create a shadow for the blog.
- H-Shadow: Set horizontal position of the shadow.
- V-Shadow: Set vertical position of the shadow.
- Blur: Set blur value for the shadow.
- Spread: Define how far the shadow spreads.
- Color: Set the color for the shadow.
- Style: Select between inset and outset.