Detailed Step-by-Step Tutorial
- Go to ECOMMERCE > Store Management.
- Go to Catalog > Product Search Groups.
- Filter By: Dropdown allows to filter product groups by Sort Order, IsEnabled, Name, or Display Text.
- Delete: Delete an individual product group or use checkboxes to delete multiple at once.
- Search Group ID: Displays IDs for each product search group.
- Name: Displays internal product search group names (only visible to admins).
- Display Text: Displays product search group names as seen by customers in your store.
- Sort Order: Displays the number in priority sort order.
- Active: Displays True, if search group is active, False - if not.
- Edit: Allows to change search group name, display text, priority order, and enable/disable the search group.
- Item List: Add / edit search items, and apply them to products.
Add Search Group
- Name: Enter an internal name for the search group that will only be visible to admins.
- Name Displayed in Store: Enter the name for the search group as it will be seen in your store by customers.
- Priority Sort Order: Enter a number to set priority sort order for the search group (lowest number = highest priority).
- Click Add.
- Add search items to the new product search group.
- Click Item List on Product Groups page. Existing items, if any, are displayed in the table.
- Delete: Use checkboxes to delete a single or multiple items at once.
- Name: Enter / View name for the search item.
- Click Add, if adding a new item, or Update if editing an existing item.
Apply to Product(s)
- Category: Leave (Show All) and click Search to display all products from all categories or pick a specific category from the dropdown to only show products from the selected category. You can also search for a product by its name or part #.
- Use checkboxes to select the products to apply the search item to.
- Click Add.
Added products are displayed below. Confirm addition by clicking Add Product(s).