Detailed Step-by-Step Tutorial
Add Video Player
- Go to MEDIA at the top of the screen.
- Drag Video Player widget to an area of the page where you'd like to add it to.
- Double-click on Video Player or highlight it and go to Settings pane > APP.
- Video File: Select this option to upload a video file from your computer.
- Upload Video File: Click to select a previously uploaded video file, or to upload a new one.
- Upload: Click Upload button to select a video file form your computer. Or select a previously uploaded file. NOTE: A video file must be under 50MB in size and in .MP4 format.
- Video URL: Select this option to enter a YouTube or Vimeo URL.
Video Player Settings
- Video Player Skin: Select a video player skin from the dropdown menu.
- Auto Play: Toggle ON to play the video automatically.
- Muted: Toggle ON to mute the audio by default.
- Show in LightBox: Toggle ON to show the video in a lightbox (popup dialog).
- Lightbox Size: If Show in LightBox option is enabled, select lightbox size from the dropdown list.
- Video Title: Enter a title for the video.
- Video Description: Enter a description for the video.
- Title: Enter the title.
- Show as Tooltip: Show the title as tooltip (text that appears when your mouse hovers over the video player).
- Top: Set top margin.
- Left: Set left margin.
- Width: Set the width.
- Fixed Width: Toggle ON to fix audio gallery's width.
- Color: Choose background color.
- Opacity: Set opacity for the background.
- Image: Enable to use an image as a background.
- Size: Choose background size (i.e. auto, 100%, etc.).
- Position: Set position of the background.
- Repeat: Choose repeat type for the background.
- Color: Choose border color.
- Style: Chose border style.
- Width: Choose the width of the border.
- Radius: Choose border corner radius.
- Shadow: Toggle ON to create a shadow for the contact form.
- H-Shadow: Set horizontal position of the shadow.
- V-Shadow: Set vertical position of the shadow.
- Blur: Set blur value for the shadow.
- Spread: Define how far the shadow spreads.
- Color: Set the color for the shadow.
- Style: Select between inset and outset.