- Go to ECOMMERCE > Store Management.
- Go to Marketing > Coupons.
- Filter By: Dropdown allows to filter coupons by various criteria.
- Delete: Delete an individual coupon or use checkboxes to delete multiple at once.
- CouponID: Displays IDs for each coupon.
- Discount Type: Displays discount type (either price or percentage).
- Amount: Displays the discount amount (either in percents or currency amount) for each coupon.
- Expiration Type: Displays the type of expiration (date or quantity) for each coupon.
- Expired On: Displays coupon expiration date or quantity, depending on expiration type.
- Usage: Displays the number of time each coupon was used.
- Edit: Allows to change coupon details.
- Enable Coupons: Toggle Yes to enable coupons feature for your store.
Add / Edit Coupon
- Click to add a new coupon, or Edit to change an existing coupon.
- CouponID: Enter an ID for the coupon, or generate on using Generate Code button.
- Free Shipping: Toggle Yes to enable free shipping with coupon.
- Discount Type: Choose either Price or Percentage from the dropdown.
- Discount Amount/Percentage: Enter the price or percentage for the coupon based on discount type selection.
- Expiration Type: Choose either Date or Quantity from the dropdown.
- Expiration Date/Quantity: Enter the date or quantity for the coupon based on the expiration type selected.
- Notes: Add optional notes for the coupon.
- This coupon applies to: Choose to apply the coupon to all products in the store or specific products.
- Click Save Coupon.
Apply coupon to specific products
- Click Add Product(s).
- Category: Choose to Show All products or select a specific category of products.
- Use checkboxes to select the products you want to apply the coupon to.
- Click Add.