Detailed Step-by-Step Tutorial
Add Contact Form
- Go to APPS at the top of the screen.
- Drag Contact Form widget to an area of the page where you'd like to add it to.
- Double-click on Contact Form or highlight it and go to Settings pane > APP.
- Select Form: Quick Contact Us is already pre-selected.
Existing forms, including Quick-Contact-Us, are displayed in the table called Form List.
- Edit Form: Edit an existing form.
- View/Fill Form: Preview and test a form.
- View Submissions: View the submissions that used the form.
- Delete: Delete form.
If you would like to create a new Quick Contact Us form, follow these instructions.
- Theme: Choose a theme for the form.
- Notification Email: Enter the email address where you want the from details to be sent to.
- Confirmation Message: Enter the message that you want to be displayed once the form is submitted.
- Auto-response Email: Toggle ON to enable auto response email when a form is submitted.
- Auto-Response Email Msg: Create the message to be sent as an auto response email when a form is submitted.
- Title: Enter the title.
- Show as Tooltip: Show the title as tooltip (text that appears when your mouse hovers over the blog).
- Top: Set top margin.
- Left: Set left margin.
- Width: Set the width.
- Color: Choose background color.
- Opacity: Set opacity for the background.
- Image: Enable to use an image as a background.
- Size: Choose background size (i.e. auto, 100%, etc.).
- Position: Set position of the background.
- Repeat: Choose repeat type for the background.
- Color: Choose border color.
- Style: Chose border style.
- Width: Choose the width of the border.
- Radius: Choose border corner radius.
- Shadow: Toggle ON to create a shadow for the contact form.
- H-Shadow: Set horizontal position of the shadow.
- V-Shadow: Set vertical position of the shadow.
- Blur: Set blur value for the shadow.
- Spread: Define how far the shadow spreads.
- Color: Set the color for the shadow.
- Style: Select between inset and outset.