Click MEDIA tab.
Drag and Drop Inline Expanding Thumbnail widget into the area of your website page where you'd like to add it to.
Right-click on the added widget.
Click Settings (you can also double-click on the added widget to reveal the Settings Pane).
If you haven't added any gallery before, click Create New Gallery.
Give your new gallery a name.
Click Manage Slides.
You can upload images for the slides from your computer or click Upload from Image Gallery to use images from Goshly's gallery.
Choose an image.
Click Save Image.
Upload as many images as you need to and click Save.
Select your newly created gallery for the Inline Expanding Thumbnail widget.
Click SAVE to preserve your edits.
That's it. You're done!
Detailed Step-by-Step Tutorial
Add Inline Expanding Thumbnail
- Go to MEDIA at the top of the screen.
- Drag Inline Expanding Thumbnail widget to an area of the page where you'd like to add it to.
- Double-click on Inline Expanding Thumbnail or highlight it and go to Settings pane > APP.
Create New Gallery
If thumbnail galleries have been previously created, select one from the dropdown list, otherwise create a new one.
- Create New Gallery: Click to create a new gallery.
- Gallery Name: Give a new gallery a name.
- Click Save.
- Manage Slides: Click to add slides to the thumbnail gallery.
- Upload from Image Gallery: Use the option to choose photos from Image Gallery for the slides.
- Upload from Computer: Use the option to upload photos from your computer for the slides.
You can drag uploaded photos to re-arrange them, click Edit button to use image editor, or annotate button to add image name, description, and url.
- Click Save.
- Gallery Name: Give gallery a name.
- Show Expander: Toggle ON to allow image name and description to show if an image is clicked (image name and description can be added/edited in Manage Gallery > Manage Slides).
- Show Link: Toggle ON to show urls of the images(image url can be added/edited in Manage Gallery > Manage Slides).
- Link Label: Create a link label if show link option was toggled ON.
- Image Size: Choose thumbnail image size from the dropdown.
- Thumbnail Spacing: Adjust thumbnail spacing with the slider.
- Title: Enter the title.
- Show as Tooltip: Show the title as tooltip (text that appears when your mouse hovers over the thumbnail gallery).
- Top: Set top margin.
- Left: Set left margin.
- Width: Set the width.
- Fixed Width: Toggle ON to fix audio gallery's width.
- Color: Choose background color.
- Opacity: Set opacity for the background.
- Image: Enable to use an image as a background.
- Size: Choose background size (i.e. auto, 100%, etc.).
- Position: Set position of the background.
- Repeat: Choose repeat type for the background.
- Color: Choose border color.
- Style: Chose border style.
- Width: Choose the width of the border.
- Radius: Choose border corner radius.
- Shadow: Toggle ON to create a shadow for the contact form.
- H-Shadow: Set horizontal position of the shadow.
- V-Shadow: Set vertical position of the shadow.
- Blur: Set blur value for the shadow.
- Spread: Define how far the shadow spreads.
- Color: Set the color for the shadow.
- Style: Select between inset and outset.